Assessor for Construction Qualifications
Esteem Ltd is a training company that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental Modern Apprenticeship programmes in the Construction sector. We are looking for Assessors to assist us to cope with our rapidly increasing demand. Although we are ideally seeking a qualified Assessor, we are prepared to consider applicants who would like to train to become a full-time Assessor.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Assessors who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our unique product delivery team. The successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of Assessing Construction related qualifications, (NVQ, SVQ and/or Apprenticeships), to Awarding Body standards and be able to convince us that they can add value to the learner journey.
We are looking for people with a Construction background who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be trained up to become part of our unique delivery team. Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ Construction Supervisory or Management experience.
We are looking for people who are IT literate with experience of using an electronic portfolio as well as Microsoft Office software (and ideally experienced with SharePoint). We also require a ‘Can Do’ attitude, and people who have the ability to work on their own initiative and have a 100% commitment to customer service. Applicants will also need to be a car driver/owner.
We can offer flexibility regarding the working pattern, and the location of work, therefore, this role could suit someone with other responsibilities but the ability to work 35 hours a week.
- Assessing Construction related qualifications (SVQ and/or Apprenticeships), to Awarding Body standards in one, or more, of SVQ Occupational Work Supervision, Construction Site Supervisor, Contracting Operations Management, Construction Site Management, Senior Site Management and Career Skills
- Managing the Candidate Journey and delivering the FULL Esteem experience
- Assisting the wider Esteem team to deliver excellence
- Meeting milestone deadlines and Internal Verification standards
- Using an e-portfolio and its associated functions effectively
- Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with Esteem policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising the escalation process and wider team support where appropriate
- Promoting the other unique Esteem products and progression routes
- Salary will be based on experience and level of assessing (Trainee 22k+/Qualified Assessor £28k+)
- Laptop and IT equipment provided
- Monthly contribution towards home internet connection and mobile phone
- Stakeholder Pension Private Medical Insurance (after 12 months) 35-hour week
- 28 days holiday (including 8 Statutory/Bank Holidays)