Esteem Ltd is a training company that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental workshop programmes in the construction sector. After a hugely successful 2 years delivering Modern Apprenticeships, we are looking for experienced Assessors to assist us to cope with our rapidly increasing demand. Although we are ideally seeking qualified Assessors, we are prepared to consider applicants who would like to train to become a full-time Assessor.
Click here to find out more or scroll down!
We are looking for qualified and experienced Assessors who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our unique product delivery team. The successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of Assessing Construction related qualifications, (NVQ, SVQ and / or Apprenticeships), to awarding body standards and be able to convince us that they can add value to the learner journey.
We are looing for people who are IT literate with experience of using an electronic portfolio as well as Microsoft Office software, (and ideally experienced with SharePoint). We also require a ‘Can Do’ attitude and people who have the ability to work on their own initiative and have a 100% commitment to a customer service. Applications will also need be a car driver/owner.
The Role: Assessor for Construction Qualifications
- Assessing Construction related qualifications, (SVQ and / or Apprenticeships), to awarding body standards in one, or more, of SVQ, SCQF L6, L7, L10, L11, Core and Career Skills
- Managing the Candidate journey and delivering the FULL Esteem experience
- Assisting the wider Esteem team to deliver excellence
- Meeting milestone deadlines and IV standards using an e-portfolio and it’s associated functions effectively
- Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with Esteem policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising the escalation process and wider team support where appropriate
- Promoting the other unique Esteem products and progression routes
- Salary – negotiable based on experience and level of assessing
- IT equipment provided as appropriate
- Monthly contribution towards home internet connection and mobile phone
- Stakeholder Pension
- Health Insurance (after 12 months)
- 35-hour week
- Minimum of 5.6 weeks holiday (including 8 Statutory / Bank Holidays)