Including a VQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision (OWS)
Our Build a Better Working Supervisor (BBWS) programme is aimed at working Construction Supervisors who are currently in employment and are looking to develop in their role while also gaining a recognised qualification. With the current skills shortage across the industry, this development programme can help you to build a confident and competent workforce.
This supervisor development programme will give candidates a clear understanding of the key functions of a site supervisor, as well as the softer skills of communication and problem solving. Throughout the programme we will share our tools and resources.
No prior qualifications are required to undertake BBWS. However, if a candidate has SSSTS, this is the logical next step.
We deliver developmentalprogrammes, consisting of;
- 3 x 4hr face to face workshops
- Bespoke Toolkit workbook that covers 50%+ of the VQ
- Dedicated E-Portfolio with resources and templates
- Onsite visit if necessary
- 1:1 sessions with an Assessor
- Get an understanding of what it means to be a site supervisor, some tools and tips
- Free library of resources
- Supportive group-learning environment where candidates share knowledge and ideas
- Gain a recognised Construction VQ
- Springboard to further career progression
- Route to CSCS Gold Supervisor card
- Fully supported programme with a dedicated Candidate Support team
- We are an employee owned company – so everyone has a vested interest in candidate success
- CITB Achievement Grant upon completion – subject to eligibility
To read more client testimonials click here
View our upcoming programmes and book here:
Complete the form below and one of our friendly team can give you more information about our BBWS programme: