We are looking for Trainee Assessors, a Candidate Support Coordinator and a Business Development Administrator to join our team!
Esteem Ltd is a leading construction training provider that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental Modern Apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for Trainee Assessors, a Candidate Support Coordinator and a Business Development Administrator to assist us to cope with our rapidly increasing demand.
We are looking for people who have a background in construction, who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our unique product delivery team.
The Role: Assessor for Construction Qualifications
- Assessing Construction related supervisory and management SVQ qualifications
- Managing the Candidate Journey and delivering the FULL Esteem experience
- Assisting the wider Esteem team to deliver excellence
- Meeting milestone deadlines and IV standards using an e-portfolio and its associated functions effectively
- Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with Esteem policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising the escalation process and wider team support where appropriate
- Promoting the other unique Esteem products and progression routes
Candidate Support Coordinator
We are looking for a highly skilled coordinator who is willing to embrace the Esteem experience and be part of our first-class delivery team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ demonstrable experience of providing exceptional customer service and be adept at building a rapport with people quickly.
- Assist with the completion of candidate paperwork
- Conduct preparation activities prior to workshops
- Attend workshops for the collation of signatures
- Contribute to project meetings and associated documentation
- Liaison with candidates, assessors, facilitators, employers and colleagues
- Provide progression reports to employers
- Assist with internal audits
Business Development Administrator
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced administrator who is willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our talented business development team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of administration.
- Managing our ACT! database
- Generating sales and marketing reports
- Preparation and output for all BD meetings and events
- Supporting candidate recruitment campaigns
- Preparing paperwork for candidate intakes
- Booking appointments and follow up emails
- Supporting the sales team with administration as required
- Salary will be based on experience
- Laptop and IT equipment provided
- Monthly contribution towards mobile phone
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after 12 months)
- 28 days holiday (including 8 Statutory/Bank Holidays)
If you would like more information on the role descriptions then please click here. We are always on the lookout for passionate, motivated and hardworking people, so if you are interested in joining Esteem please contact Ian Grigg email@example.com or 07921683558