Aside from pledging to give up the booze, the takeout food and the late nights (at least until February), one of the most popular resolutions every year, is to spend more time with your friends and family.
This often sits alongside thoughts of advancing your career or business. To achieve both of those you need to work smarter and that is where Esteem can help.
Esteem have been working with SME’s to develop and deliver business improvement and management development programmes since 1986.
Last year was a busy year for us and we haven’t slowed down yet. In 2015 Esteem delivered…
- A series of 4 x Management Club Workshops in Northern Ireland and London
- A Leadership and Management Masterclass for 14 Construction Managers for Hackney National Skills Academy
- 65 NVQ 6 in Construction Site Management
- 10 NVQ 7 in Construction Senior Management
- An in-house Management Development programme for 24 Managers at Middleton Hall Retirement Village
- An in-house NVQ6 Programme for 6 Construction Managers at Herts Heritage
- An in-house L4 Programme for 7 Site Supervisors at Neville Special Projects
In 2016 we already have an exciting list of projects on the horizon…
- We plan to run 2 pilot funded CITB Scotland NVQ7s in Construction Senior Management Development Programmes – this will be the first of its kind!
- We also plan to run further funded NVQ6 in Construction Site Management Development Programmes in Scotland
- Our remaining Profiled Route candidates will submit their applications for the CSCS Black or Gold Card
- In February an NVQ6 in Construction Site Management Development programme will kick off in London, with an NVQ7 in Construction Senior Management development programme starting in March
- This month our Pilot funded CITB NI NVQ4 in Construction Site Supervisions programme kicked off in Northern Ireland and we hope to run another programme in the Summer months
- Hearts Heritage, Neville’s and Northern Ireland NVQ6 continue
Contact us today <firstname.lastname@example.org> to learn more about how we could help you or your business excel and achieve a greater work/life balance in 2016.