We are looking for people to join our team!
Esteem Training is a leading Construction training provider that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental Modern Apprenticeship programmes. We are always on the lookout for the right people to join us!
We have a diverse recruitment strategy and work in partnership with CEMVO Scotland and the Scottish Refugee Council to reach BAME and refugee communities during recruitment.
As part of our recruitment and selection process, we use a standard application form in place of CVs as we believe this gives everyone a fair chance. We do not ask people to disclose their full name, only initials.
We are looking for a Trainee Assessors in construction to join our team!
Trainee Assessor in Construction
Esteem is a leading Construction training company that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental Modern Apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for a Trainee Assessor to join our expanding team.
We are looking for someone with a Construction background who is willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be trained up to become part of our unique delivery team.
This person will be comfortable with our dynamic culture and with change, collaboration and possesses a drive for continuous improvement. We are looking for someone who embodies our company values of integrity, honesty, quality and self-development.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 years’ Construction Supervisory or Management experience and be able to demonstrate resilience, attention to detail and that they possess problem solving skills.
We are looking for someone who is IT literate, and ideally with experience of using an electronic portfolio as well as Microsoft Office software. We also require a ‘Can Do’ attitude, people who have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Applicants will also need to be a car driver/owner.
To work towards the completion of the Esteem Assessor Training Programme in order to assess Modern Apprenticeships within the Construction sector.
The role will include:
• Learning to work to Esteem delivery models, processes and approach
• Understanding how to plan and deliver an effective journey for the candidate
• Achieving the Assessor Award
If you join the Esteem Training Team you will be offered:
• A salary of £28,000 (with potential to move up to £32,000 on the achievement of agreed objectives)
• A 4-day working week
• 5 weeks of annual leave (in addition to the public holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare including optical and dental benefit (after 12 months)
• £51pcm towards mobile phone and internet
• Salary sacrifice schemes – including Cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
• A tailored individual personal development plan to support your career development
If you would like to apply, or know more about the role, please contact Ian Grigg on email@example.com