SVQ Level 3 (SCQF 6) in Occupational Work Supervision (OWS)
We deliver the SVQ Level 3 in OWS – Occupational Work Supervision, which is aimed at working Construction Supervisors who are currently in employment, but looking to gain a recognised qualification.
No prior qualifications are required to undertake OWS. However, if a candidate has SSSTS, this is the logical next step.
Our programmes are funded via Skills Development Scotland Modern Apprenticeships.
We deliver developmental programmes, consisting of;
- Bespoke Toolkit workbook that covers 50%+ of the qualification
- Dedicated E-Portfolio with resources and templates
- 3 x 4.5hr face to face workshops
- Onsite visit
- 1:1 sessions with an Assessor
Click here to find out more about what’s involved in the programme.
- Supportive group-learning environment where candidates share knowledge and ideas
- Gain a recognised Construction SVQ
- Route to CSCS Gold Supervisor card
- Fully supported programme with a dedicated Candidate Support team
- We are an employee owned company – so everyone has a vested interest in candidate success
- CITB Achievement Grant upon completion – subject to eligibility
To read more client testimonials click here
Please complete the form below to enquire about our OWS programme. ( # – Required Field)