Reflecting back on our year
As we say goodbye to 2022, the year in which Esteem Training became an employee owned business, we would like to reflect on another busy 12 months.
To recap; we:
- Transitioned to become an employee-owned business in March 2022
- Held elections to vote for employee representatives to sit on our Board and also on our new Trust Board
- Our inspirational founder Trudy Mackenzie officially retired at the end of March 2022, but remains involved on a consultancy basis as well as Chair and Founder Trustee of the Employee Ownership Trust Board
- Welcomed five new employees to the Esteem family and couldn’t be happier with their contributions
- Were accredited as a recognised 4-day week employer
Celebrating Christmas – Steemie Style
We officially close today for our 2 week Christmas break and, in true Steemie style, we couldn’t let the year slip away without coming together for our Christmas fun day! On Friday 16 December – the whole team came together for a full day and night of celebrations alongside some of our partners. This year we were in Glasgow’s Merchant City for a lunch and Panto at the famous Tron Theatre – followed by a pub crawl, yummy dinner and just a few more refreshments. Needless to say there were some sore heads on Saturday!
And so to close 2022 – thank you to all our candidates and clients who have been with us throughout the year. Congratulations to all those who have achieved their SVQs, and a round of applause as encouragement to those who are currently working with us on their SVQs.
For more information on our next intake of candidates for the SVQ Level 3 and SVQ Level 4 courses in occupational work supervision, construction site supervision and construction site management, visit our website. Or contact Andy Findlater, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or M: 07766 658 083.
The Esteem Training offices will be closing for our Christmas break from close of business on Tuesday 21 December, returning on Thursday 5 January. We’re all looking forward to the break and spending time with our families and hope you can all do the same.
From everyone at Esteem, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2023 we’re coming for you!