Reflecting back on our year
As we say goodbye to 2021, the year in which Esteem Training turned 35 years old, we would like to reflect on another busy 12 months.
To recap; we:
- launched our Refer a Friend campaign whereby if you refer a Supervisor colleague to join one of our Supervisor programmes you will receive a £50 Amazon gift voucher. Terms and conditions apply.
- welcomed three new employees to the Esteem family and couldn’t be happier with their contributions.
- were awarded accredited status as a Living Wage Scotland employer.
- gained our Disability Confident Employer recognition.
- raised over double our target for the 2021 Buccleuch Property Challenge and you can read more about our experience on our blog.
And we celebrated a huge milestone as the business turned 35 years old in October. The full team spent a couple of days at Melville Castle in Dalkeith for a private getaway, with activities that included a Japanese drumming workshop and some long-bow archery. Lots of fun was had and plenty of toasts!
Commemorating our 35th year anniversary made this a particularly special year for us Steemies.
Celebrating Christmas Steemie Style
We’re now winding down for the Christmas break and, in true Steemie style, can’t let the year slip away without coming together for our Christmas fun day. A full day and night has been planned in Glasgow’s West end – including a team day to start us off, followed by a hilarious Panto, pub crawl, yummy dinner and more refreshments.
And so we’d like to close off 2021 by raising a glass to our candidates and clients who have been with us throughout the year. Congratulations to all those who have achieved their SVQs, and a round of applause as encouragement to those who are currently working with us on their SVQs.
For more information on our next intake of candidates for the SVQ Level 3 and SVQ Level 4 courses in occupational work supervision, construction site supervision and construction site management, visit our website. Or contact Andy Findlater, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or M: 07766 658 083.
The Esteem Training offices will be closing for our Christmas break from Monday 20 December, returning on Monday 10 January. We’re all looking forward to the break and spending time with our families and hope you can all do the same.